Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
I finally got out the exersaucer yesterday and cleaned it all up for Mya. I wasn't sure if she was old enough for it, but she loves it so I think she's okay. Her hands get stuck sometimes, but she really likes being able to stand up and usually screams when I take her out. I'm finding that while Kylan couldn't grow and learn things fast enough for me, Mya seems to be moving along too fast!! I'm afraid to have a third because I'm sure they will grow even faster!
P.S. I have updated the link to Kade's Photos (Lamb Productions). He has started doing photography on the side while going to school, so check out his photos and films, they are pretty good!!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
The new hose rollers that I assembled and connected.
Why we are so concerned with our yard each year. Notice the BRIGHT green lawns on our street. There are only 3 of us with xero scaping, and the other two were professionally done. One of our neighbors used to always ask us what we were doing with our yard, he gave up last year!
What I did while the kids napped today. I LOVE homemade bread and was making it once a week for a couple months, but then I had Mya and I could no longer afford to eat a loaf all by myself (that's the one thing I miss about being prenant, not feeling guilty about what I eat), but I broke down today. We will be giving two loafs away though.
Mya sporting one of her summer outfits earlier this week. I miss the 80 degree weather and can't wait for it's return!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Morning: rotatilled (spelling?) both planter boxes in the front yard and our garden spot in the back, did a little weeding(Ky and I did this). I did make a yummy raspberry coffee cake
Afternoon: went to Lowes to buy a new dryer (the door didn't stay on the old one, but that is a whole post in itself), more plants for the front, wood chips and garden hoses and roller holder things for them and a chair rail for Ky's room. If anyone has gone to the Lowes in Fernley, you will understand that this trip took forever because it took them forever to bring the dryer to the front of the store, even though we went and picked it out first and were in the store doing our other shopping for over an hour (the dryer guy assured us it would be there before we checked out). When we got home Tim had to take the power cord off the old dryer and haul it out, haul in the new one and attach the power cord, then plant and spread the wood chips and I did help with all that, and set up the new hoses and holders.
By this time is was time for dinner and then the day was over. Now he has to go to work tomorrow, which will probably be less work than he had to do today!!! Thanks honey, I love you!!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- LOVES to sing, and is taking after his mom and uncle Kade and can sing along with at least part of most songs on the radio (don't know if this is a good thing, or not, but it's awfully cute), and the theme song of That 70's Show.
- Is using the big boy potty unless he is sleeping. We had to take a break from potty training for a few days last week due to him being sick, but he is now back in the swing of things and hasn't had an accident all day today!
- Loves to shoot the "birdies" like his dad
- Can do somersaults, and thanks to Kent, tries to also do head stands
- Can almost say his own prayers at night
- Loves his "baby sister Mya" and can make her smile better than anyone else
My chunky-monkey girl hanging out with dad.
- Weights about 15 lbs and has survived her first shots
- Sleeps ALL NIGHT LONG until at least 8am every morning, and has done this about 2 weeks straight now!!
- Loves to smile, laugh and "talk" especially to her big brother
- Loves her rocker/bouncy chair and can sometimes get her arm up high enough to hit the animals
So, that is my update!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
p.s. He stood and peed for the first time last night at my mom's house and thought it was so cool!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Today is the first day of General Conference, so here is what we are doing: