Our first picture of our new little one! Even though this is baby #4 it is still just as exciting as it was with Kylan to get our first glimpse at our new baby! I have a new doctor with this baby because my old doctor has retired from delivering babies. I'm happy for him, but was a little sad for me! However I am loving my new doctor. She is young, recently had a baby of her own and told me today at my first appointment that she likes to take a look at the baby on ultrasound every appointment purely for entertainment because she loved looking at her baby all the time while she was pregnant! I am so excited about this! Now there is something more to look forward to rather than just finding out how much weight I've gained, having my blood pressure taken and "leaving a sample." I have an "official" ultrasound scheduled in two weeks so it will be fun to see just how much this little one grows in that short amount of time. I know the pictures aren't too exciting, but in real life you could actually see it's arms and legs moving around! I'm in love already!
Celebrate The Family Proclamation
10 months ago


2 comments:
Fun! I'm so jealous - well not the pregnant part but the ultrasound at every appt. part.
We are SO excited for you, Tim and your family!!! And ultrasound at every appointment... YAY!!!!
Post a Comment