Sunday, November 29, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Cute pic of Evan
Mya and Dad crashed after dinner
Before dinner we went and watched dad, Cam, Gav and Grandpa play two hand touch football. We only got a pic with these two because they were on the same team.
Kylan loved his baby girl cousins - I wish he were this nice to his own sister! This is my cousin Cindy's little girl.
Three of the four Schank granddaughters and their girls. The three little ones were all born in 2009 - Mya in January, Cindy's in April and Darci's in September, and Aurora who is 6.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Welcome to the world Logan Russell!
He was born at 9:44pm November 20th
I'm not sure how long he was, but he is a big boy!
Congrats Laine and Tonya! Logan is one lucky boy to have you two as parents!
I asked Tonya how it was (labor & pushing) right when I took this. I think her face says it all!
His long foot and body. I like to unwrap them to see them! I know, probably mean, but I want to see their whole cute little bodies!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
There are a lot of things that I've been meaning to blog, but haven't sat down to do it, so here is what we have done the last month . . .
Halloween was great. Here is my sad cow (she had a horrible cold) and cute giraff before the ward Halloween party.
Aunt Tonya and Uncle Gav with all the kids at the party (Ky 2, Mya 9 months, Leah 17 months, Braden 3)
My sad cow hung out with very pregnant Tonya the whole party (thanks Tonya) while I took the boys around to the fishing pond, pin the tail on the cat and the haunted house. It was the best ward party ever!!!
Mya is becoming a great multi tasker - I had laid her down with her bottle on the floor and came back and she was wrapped in this blanked looking at her book while drinking her bottle!
I was also able to give her her first pony tail last week. Her hair is getting to that awkward stage where it's getting too long to do nothing with, but not quite long enough to fix, so here was my attempt!
We had Tonya's baby shower and it was a lot of fun. Here she is after opening all her gifts! Little Logan should be arriving around the 17th (hopeful on or before this date for poor Tonya's sake).
We rearranged our living room. I was able to finally sell our HUGE china hutch on craigslist and after it was gone and we moved the loveseat and chair around we wondered why we had bought it in the first place (we bought it from the previous owner of the house)! We were wasting so much space! We used the money we got for it to purchase this new TV stand - our TV had been in the corner where the little table is.
The couch in this picture is now where the china hutch was. Previously, it was in front of the china hutch, which made our living room much smaller. I am also planning on buying a tall skinny bookcase with glass doors to put on one side of the tv stand (not sure which side yet, and I have one picked out but it is on sale and I hope the price comes down a little more) and a new table for the phone. I love getting new furniture!
I also wanted to make a record of what the kids are doing now since I haven't done that in quite awhile!
Kylan (2 1/2) is:
- constantly playing with his tractors and dump trucks. He is into fixing them with his play tools
- Loves his blocks - but they have to stay in his room! He likes to make "sand castles"
- IS POTTY TRAINED!!! During the day anyway!! I thought this would never happen, and it has and I am sooooo happy!!!
- When he really likes some food I have made him, he tells me it's "delectable"(thanks grandma Kenna)
- Refers to himself as prince-charming, and says that I, his grandma's and his sister are princesses
- When I sub he tells me he misses me all day long
- His only measurement of time his last week or next week - if something happened that morning, by afternoon it happened last week.
- He loves nursery and all of his "friends" there and he misses them during the week
Mya (9 months) is:
- Crawling everywhere (and I mean everywhere, she loves to explore)
- Stands up and walks around furniture
- Lets go while standing and can stand up without holding onto anything
- Has the cutest laugh and funniest smile
- Has finally figured out how to kiss and loves to give them and blow them
- Claps and waves
- Says Dada (her favorite), Mama and Hi
- Won't eat babyfood, she only wants whatever we are eating!
- Loves to drink out of sippy cups (which is good because in 2 1/2 months her bottles are going away!)