Monday, September 29, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
The Rules: Tell about 6 quirks of yours - tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
1. I have to be clean when I get into bed and so does Tim. It really bugs me even if he just lays on the bed to watch TV before he showers after work and I never touch the bed if I have been to the lake or something without showering. I guess I'm afraid the sheets will smell or something.
2. My childs clothes have to be matching and he has to look "cute" before I will take him anywhere. There was once that he was sick and I just too him out in sweats to get some pedialite and of course I ran into a friend from high school who had never met him - I was sooooo embarrassed. Tim says I will give him a complex, but I just want him to look presentable!
3. This goes along with #2, I WILL NOT go out of my house in yucky clothes and without my makeup on. I used to have to have my hair "done" to go out also, but I have since having Kylan gone out after just combing my hair. However, makeup is a MUST!
4. Even though I hate cleaning the bathroom (who really enjoys that), it has to be scrubbed at least once a week, and the toilet usually 2 or 3 times. I feel like the bathroom is just a breading ground for germs.
5. While I really don't care what my room looks like, any part of my house that people may see when they come over has to be clean or else it drives me absolutely crazy - especially the living room! I can hardly stand it if someone comes over and it's not. This started back in college and has continued, however now with Kylan it seems like people catch me with a dirty living room more often!
6. I hate taking out the garbage. That was always the boys job (the benefits of having only brothers), so my taking out the garbage usually consists of putting all the full bags out in the garage and then Tim takes them out when he goes to work or after work.
I tag: Josh H., Karin S., Mary S., Kelly J., Hailey W.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I had a request for pregnancy pics, so here they are. Thanks Lindsey for requesting them because it made me realize I hadn't really taken any since I was very newly pregnant, so it made me take a pic. I don't have on a tight shirt, so it's hard to see in the first pic, that's the reason for the second with just my undershirt on. I definitly look pregnant because people now ask me when I'm due at school, so that is nice. I hate the in-between stage where you just look like you've eaten way too much! I'm also getting out of the in-between with clothes which is also nice. These capri's and another pair of shorts are the only non-maternity pants that still fit me. I hate it when nothing seems to fit, so it's nice that maternity clothes are starting to fit better! The baby is moving all the time time now (I've been feeling it for about 2 weeks now) which is fun for now since it doesn't keep me up at night. This one seems to be just as active as it's brother! This baby feels like it's lower though. I have been having muscle soreness at the bottom of my stomach that I don't remember having with Kylan. It seems like my muscles along the side of my stomach and my lower back was where it hurt, but I can't totally remember, so who knows! Next week I have a doctors appointment (it seems like I just had one) and we should be scheduling the ultrasound then! So, that's the baby update!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
These are pics of Brett and Teri's latest renovation for Rachel. Everyone else can just scroll passed this part if they want! The three different paint colors are the ones they are picking from for the paint in the back of all of the shelves. The very bottom selves will have doors. It looks really nice! We can't wait to see it done!
Close up of the pellet stove
Kylan enjoying his corn. This was at Rayanne's bday BBQ. He loves corn and probably ate two ears by himself!
And here is the birthday girl and Braden! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister-in-law! Happy Birthday Rayanne! We love you!!!! (this is a little late, her birthday was September 11).
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Braden holding Kylan. I told them I was going to take a picture of them and Kylan sat on Braden's lap. Braden just went with it! I love to watch these two play! Braden came over the other night while his parents went to the adult session of their stake conference and they must have chased each other around the house for the first half hour laughing hysterically!
Everyone at Chili's after going to the temple. We always go to Chilli's after the temple with the Sorensen family and we always get there close to when they close, well this time the guywho sat us made sure to let us know that they were not happy we were there. Luckily our waitress was super nice and even managed to scrape up some salsa, even though the mean guy told us they were out!
Good ol' Bill. We are sure going to miss him!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Kylan also had a little experience with wet cement yesterday. I'll have to have Rayanne send me the pics, they are pretty funny especially since he didn't really get upset about it. He tried to get to dad across some wet cement and ended up falling in face first, except he managed to keep his face out of it. In a way I wish I was there, but it's even funnier since I didn't have to clean him up! When I got to grandma's he and Braden were both in the bath (they always have to do what the other one is doing). Too bad they couldn't have left his imprint in the cement!