Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

Lindsey tagged me to do this:
The Rules: Tell about 6 quirks of yours - tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

1. I have to be clean when I get into bed and so does Tim. It really bugs me even if he just lays on the bed to watch TV before he showers after work and I never touch the bed if I have been to the lake or something without showering. I guess I'm afraid the sheets will smell or something.
2. My childs clothes have to be matching and he has to look "cute" before I will take him anywhere. There was once that he was sick and I just too him out in sweats to get some pedialite and of course I ran into a friend from high school who had never met him - I was sooooo embarrassed. Tim says I will give him a complex, but I just want him to look presentable!
3. This goes along with #2, I WILL NOT go out of my house in yucky clothes and without my makeup on. I used to have to have my hair "done" to go out also, but I have since having Kylan gone out after just combing my hair. However, makeup is a MUST!
4. Even though I hate cleaning the bathroom (who really enjoys that), it has to be scrubbed at least once a week, and the toilet usually 2 or 3 times. I feel like the bathroom is just a breading ground for germs.
5. While I really don't care what my room looks like, any part of my house that people may see when they come over has to be clean or else it drives me absolutely crazy - especially the living room! I can hardly stand it if someone comes over and it's not. This started back in college and has continued, however now with Kylan it seems like people catch me with a dirty living room more often!
6. I hate taking out the garbage. That was always the boys job (the benefits of having only brothers), so my taking out the garbage usually consists of putting all the full bags out in the garage and then Tim takes them out when he goes to work or after work.

I tag: Josh H., Karin S., Mary S., Kelly J., Hailey W.

1 comment:

Whitaker Family said...

Okay this is so funny! I too cannot go anywhere with out make up and my hair done, but yes since having parks, hair done has a totally different meaning that before. And i too do not take the garbage out past the garage door. Okay so I will try to find six quirks and post them.