Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Little Chef

My uncle John got this really cute cooking set for Reed and Carissa, and Lynne and Derild gave it to us for Kylan. I've had them for awhile, but kind of forgot about them, so I got it out today for him and he has loved "cooking" his roll and eating it. He took the stuff to the stove all by himself. I went and got him his stool because he kept pushing everything back too far and couldn't reach it! Hopefully I can get the video to load so that you can see how cute he is and how well he is talking (for a boy)! If not though, here are some still shots of him cooking!


4 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Pretty soon he'll want to help you with the real cooking!
Looks like a lot of fun.

The Jeffs Family said...

Kylan is so cute! He is talking very well. He will be such a good big brother!

Alisha said...

he is so dang cute.

LasVegasSchank's said...

Kylan is getting so big! Can't wait to see you in a month.