Friday, June 12, 2009

What we have been up to . . .

Smiling - Mya smiles and laughs and plays all the time now!

Holding Mya - Kylan loves to hold her, but she is getting less and less cooperative - Oh and Kylan insists on closing his eyes when he smiles now!

Taking pics of ourselves - Tim seems to be gone a lot lately with church stuff, so me and the kids have to entertain ourselves somehow!

Making ninner-nanny eyes - not enough space to explain how this made-up phrase came to be (I was devastated in elementary school when I found out this wasn't a real phrase people knew), but my mom makes these eyes when she is being crazy, and so does Mya, especially when I am taking her picture.

Baking - I LOVE to cook, which is not so good for losing weight, and now that Ky is old enough he is my partner in crime. He usually does the taste testing, and the turning on and off of the Boshe.

Haying - The dairy has been bringing in first crop, which has taken longer due to the enormous amont of rain we have received. Kylan has loved it though and was so sad when they finished this morning. He rode in this truck all days most days and never complained and never wanted to get out!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Cutie kids!

Montserrat said...

Mya's cheeks look so kissable! They sure are growing fast.

Sariah Hartley said...

Cute! I love the one of Kylan