Thursday, January 17, 2013

January Pictures

Ila learned to sit up by herself in January so she would not sit back in her rocking chair anymore!
 Kylan doing his homework. Such a good boy!
 Sitting up and playing during Sunday School at Church.
 Ila went through a phase of not really liking the fruit baby food. She was really mad at me when I mixed fruit with her cereal:
 I had to make a whole new bowl of just cereal. She was much happier!
 Giving dad kisses.
 Playing with Emmit
 Being Video-Egg-Heads together.
 Morning donut run. They all waited in the car while I went into Safeway to grab a couple things. I was so afraid the whole time that when I came out there would be a police car by my car! I went pretty early on a Saturday and parked at the side of the building and pretty much ran in the store the whole time while I got my stuff! Their reward was donuts!
 Sitting up playing her favorite toy. Wade and Inkham got this for Kylan and it was all my kids favorites (and a lot of cousins too) when they learned to sit up!

No comments: