Monday, July 16, 2007

Kylan's 4 Months Old!!


Kylan 5 days old and 4 months old

I can't believe that it's already been 4 months since Kylan was born! I also can't believe how much he has changed in that time and how much more he is going to change in the next months. I look at his cousin Bradon who will be 1 year on Thursday and think "wow, in 8 short months Kylan is going to be a little boy and not a baby any more!

But, enough of the sentimental stuff. Here are his stats:

Head: 44.1 cm (50th percentile - until now it's been the 90th)

Weight: 17lbs (90th percentile)

Length: 26.5 inches (75th percentile)

The doctor said he was doing really well, looked good and seemed like a very fun baby! She okayed giving him the stage one baby food, and so we had sweat potatoes today and he ate the entire container. It was funny though, because for the first 10 bites or so he would shudder after every bite, but wanted more. I guess he just isn't used to so much flavor.


Kylan and I are off again, but this time Tim won't be able to come with us. We are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow for a couple things. First, Darren and Marrie are getting married on Saturday, which we are so excited about! The other reason is to meet my new cousin, Cy who was born July 9th (Reed's Birthday). He was about the same size as Ky and I am so excited to hold a newborn baby again. I've decided that you enjoy other people's newborns more than your own because of how tired you are when it's yours! Here's a pic of Cy and his big brother Taye who I am also excited to see! It will also be the first time that Wade, Inkham and Taye have seen Ky!

3 comments:

Camille said...

They do grow up so fast! It's sad to see them change but fun at the same time. He sure is a cutie! Your getting into all the fun stuff now. Time sure goes by fast!

Cami

Anonymous said...

Hey Kassi,

He is so cute! You and Tim did a great job : ) When is the next one coming?

Cat

Craig Howes said...

Hi Kassi,

I happened to find your blog by linking from Montse's blog. You have a very nice blog! It was great to see some pictures of your family. I can't believe Kade and Kal are home from their missons already! Time does fly. And Kylan is very handsome!

Please say hello to your family for me okay!

Craig Howes