Monday, July 2, 2007

Playing

Tim, Ky and I had a crazy weekend. We had youth conference. The kids had a great time. Those who planned it did an awesome job (Brett & mom)! Kylan especially enjoyed Friday night out at Lattin's Farms. Kylan loves being outside! If he is cranky, all we have to do is take him outside and he is happy as can be. He eventually tired himself out and fell sound asleep at 8:30pm and didn't wake up until the next morning. Saturday we just helped out in the morning during the service projet. Once again, we were outside, so Kylan was happy. Of course I didn't get any pictures. I don't know what I was thinking, so instead I have posted pics of Kylan playing with his cousin's Reed andCarissa. I love how little kids, even babies respond to other little kids. It's like they know this person is way more fun than an adult. Kylan loved holding their hands and just looking at them. Thanks Reed & Carissa for playing!

Also, update on the rolling, Kylan now rolls everywhere! It's so cute, but a little nerve racking! He doesn't like being on the hard wood floor, so once he runs out of rug, he starts screaming! Also, he gets caught under the couch, so I am constantly having to move him, but it so nice for him to be able to move a little on his own! I'm trying to figure out how to add some video. I just discovered how to connect the camera to the computer, now I have to get the video off the camera and onto the computer! Wish me luck!

No comments: