Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Little Ballerina

Grandma Adams got Mya this outfit this week and I have been so excited to put it on her! I have been wanting a skirt like this since she was born, and it is just as cute as I imagined (she also has white leggings on underneath, which you can't see in this pic), so here is a picture for grandma and Kade took some with his camera this afternoon! I'm so happy I have a family that keeps my kids looking cute!!!

Also this week Evan officially became Evan Bradly Schank! Congrats Kade and Leah! Thanks for letting us be part of your special day! Kylan and Evan were both perfect during the hearing (prayers really are answered!)

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

Awe! Mya looks really cute! :) Caylee had a little tutu that she wore for her 1st Halloween when she was 8 months old. I'll have to show it to you sometime. Mya's little outfit reminded me of it. Anyway, congrats to Kade & Leah! What a neat & special day for them and your family!

Lewis Family said...

Oh, she is so cute!!! We sure love you baby Mya!!