Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Utah Trip

Teri and I made a trip to Utah this last weekend. We had a great time. We stayed at Teri's sister Trina's house and Teri's neice and her husband went through the temple, we watched her nephews football game, took engagement pics and (my favorite) found Carly's wedding dress. Here are some pics of the trip, of course I didn't take any until the last day . . .

Mya and one of her new best friends, Jersey the dog, she loved her!!

Another new best friend, Gracie

and another new best friend, Jacelyn. Brily was another new friend of hers, but we didn't get a pic with her before she left.


Carly's UNR poster pose in a wedding dress. This is NOT the dress she got and it was hard to choose because they all looked gorgeous on her, howeve the one she got was made for her!



Mya enjoying a little break from her carseat on the way home. She was such a little trooper and only had one night of being a beastie-girl!




Kylan posing with his dad for the camera the night I got home. I sure did miss my boys while I was gone!!!





1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

What a fun trip. We got to see Kylan while you were gone :) He's such a cutie and is starting to speak so well.