Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Kids

All three watching cartoons. This never happens! Usually if I leave him on his play mat, the other two start a contest of who can lay closest to Emmit which ends in one of them laying or almost laying on top of him!
We ventured out to the Labor Day parade. It was a last minute decision that happened because it was a good morning. I was so proud of myself for having all three kids and myself showered, dressed and at the parade by 9:40am. I was so glad we went because we got to see Darren, Marie and Carter there and eat lunch with them afterwards!


Kylan has been doing lots of hunting. Everyday my couch and pillows turns into his blind and he is scouting something to shoot. He has also been hunting dove with his dad and he is very good at getting the birds after they shoot them and telling dad what he should be doing to shoot the birds (he even offers for dad to use his gun).
Taking his shot. He shot a deer and an antelope this time.

And my one month old Emmit. He is suddenly getting so big and chunking up! I love it! He is awake more during the day which is fun and he is finally into a good schedule at night. He sleeps from about 9:30 to 12:30, then 1:30 to 4:00 and then 5:00 to 6:00 or so (I don't really know because Tim takes that shift and lets me sleep until he leaves for work). In the next month I hope he should be sleeping the night! Yay!!! He is such a sweet boy!

3 comments:

Lyle and Lori said...

I taught my kids to watch TV early, then if I needed to get ready or something, I could plug in a movie and know that they would sit still and watch it while I was in the shower. Kind of like a free babysitter for a few minutes. XOXO, Lori

The Fallon Schank's said...

What cute little ones!

Alisha said...

lol to lori. me too!
emmit is such a cutie.