Thursday, September 9, 2010

I (Heart) Smith's Case Sale

So, I'm not the most thrifty person normally. I do shop the sales at the grocery stores and the clearance racks for my kids clothes (not so much for Tim and I), but I was really proud of myself for FINALLY making it to the Smith's case sale this time and on the FIRST day! Tim, Emmit and I ran up to Reno just to go to Smith's and we were very happy we did it! Here is what we got:
40 lbs of flour
40 lbs of sugar
24 cans of Tomato Soup
24 cans of Cream of Chicken
12 cans of all white canned chicken
36 cans of grean beans
24 cans of corn (we usually freeze corn, but we didn't have enough this year)
6 bottles of creamy peanut butter
24 cans of chicken broth
9-48oz bottles of vegitable oil
All for a total of $142 and some cents!!

2 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

'Love the case lots sales! Is it on 'til Saturday? 'Wish I had time to go!

Lyle and Lori said...

Wow! I am impressed. Good buys on the things you purchased. My only question is will your little family be able to use all the bottles of oil before they go bad? Food storage here we come:) XOXO, Lori