Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pictures and Update

Kylan wanted to take a picture of Mya and I. Not so cute of me, but cute of Mya girl!
Ky and Mya in some of their new fall clothes today. Grandma and I got them some clothes for the fall/winter while we were birthday shopping yesterday with the girls and my kids insisted on wearing them today.


Modeling their new shoes this morning. Mya also is in her new princess nightgown. She insisted on wearing her shoes last night until she went to bed, and then wanted them back on as soon as she got up today!






Emmit in his church clothes on Sunday and 3 weeks old. Isn't he so precious! He is such a great baby, I am very lucky to have 3 great kids! Now I have to go get Mya out of bed and I'm sure Emmit will be awake soon also so here is the quick update:
Emmit has gained over a pound since he was born, Mya is starting to talk more (yay), Kylan is as busy as ever and I turned 28 on Saturday. We are doing great!


6 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

What a cute grand niece and grand nephews! (Wow, the picture of Emmit asleep looks like Kade.)

Kari said...

such cute little kiddos. you guys have done well! :)

Lyle and Lori said...

He looked so cute in his clothes on Sunday, from sweater to his cute matching sox. Thanks for sharing him with me during Sunday School. XOXO, Lori

Kassi said...

Thanks guys! And anytime Lori!

Mary said...

Your kids are always stylin. Also, I still think Emmit looks very Shanky.

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

What a little sweetie, that sweater vest is so cute. I love what you guys have done to grandpa's/your house. We are in Iowa City now and one of Kassi's friends, Mindy Scott, is in our ward. You have such a cute family.