Monday, August 2, 2010

The Baby's Corner

Our new crib! We had a hand me down crib for Ky and Mya from my Aunt and Uncle and we really liked it, but after going through 5 kids it was falling apart, so we got a new one for this baby. We got one that converts into the toddler bed and then a double bed hoping to get some additional use out of it! Kylan wanted to help me put it together this morning and I was very surprised by how much help he really was! He helped me hold things in the right place and he tightened all the bolts for me (don't worry I double checked them when he was done, but I really didn't have to tighten too many). I just can't believe how old he is getting!
The cute clothes that the baby's grandma's have already gotten for him. He is so spoiled already!


The baby's corner in the playroom. We decided to set the crib up here for now so that we don't have to go up and down the stairs at night. Once he is sleeping the night then we will move him upstairs either into Mya's room and then move Mya in with Ky, or we will put him in with Ky. During the day he will nap in the pack-n-play in our room. The changing table will stay put - I'm not goint to go up and down the stairs all day to change diapers!

The nesting instinct has kicked in today and I love it! I love having the drive to get things cleaned and organized - it makes me feel useful again!

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

I am getting so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your boy. Best of luck in these last weeks!