Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Emmit's Blessing

Evan, Kylan and Mya on Grandma Teri's tractor (the ride-on lawn mower).
Tim and I and Emmit

Us with Grandpa Brett and Grandma Teri



Us with Grandma Kenna and Grandpa Donald and Mya (who loves her grandpa's, or "pompa" as she calls them)

We blessed Emmit at our house on Sunday because all my brothers were in town and wouldn't be here on the first Sunday in September. Tim gave him a beautiful blessing and afterwards we had a lot of fun eating and visiting with the family. Poor Emmit is obviously the third child. Rayanne had to remind me to put him in his blessing outfit and she actually changed him for me (thank you Rayanne), we didn't get a picture of our whole family and really I have hardly taken any pictures of him period! He is really such a great baby and we feel very blessed to have him. He was way more layed back than our other two children are, and because of that I don't think it has been too bad of an adjustment going from two to three, of course he is still immobile, so that may change at some point, but so far I have loved having three kids!

No comments: