Monday, August 23, 2010

Family

Yesterday when we blessed Emmit (pics coming soon), my grandpa Adams brought over a photo album from their house with a whole bunch of baby pics of me and my brothers and my mom, so I decided to scan some of them this morning before I give it back. Here are my favorites:
This has always been my favorite picture of my brothers when they were little. Aren't they so cute!
My mom at about 5 months. Isn't she so cute!

And this is me at about 16 months. This pic is on the front of the album and my grandpa brought it over saying that he had found a picture of Mya. I knew that we looked similar but I was even surprised at how much she and I look alike!

2 comments:

Kari said...

such cute pictures. love the pic of the boys. haha

The Fallon Schank's said...

Wow! Do you and Mya look alike or what? (And your mom and Kade!) 'So cute! (No wonder we have such darling grand nephews/niecie--they come from handsome/beautiful stock!)