Thursday, July 29, 2010

(almost) 37 Weeks & Work Boots

I had a doctors appointment today. Not too much change yet, just dialated a finger tip (which if you know doctor Reimer and how big he is is more than my finger tip) and softened a little, but I am having contractions, so hopefully there will be more change before my next appointment on Tuesday. He told me I have to wait until the 10th to have the baby because he will be gone from next Thursday until then, but he would like me to have him that week, so we will keep our fingers crossed.
Enough about that, on to my cute kids and their barn boots. I bought Ky a little pair of rubber boots when he was about Mya's age and he has still been squeezing them on and "breathing" his cows in them. They are WAY too small for him, so today at Walmart we bought him a MUCH bigger size and so now he and Mya have their own boots and here they are wearing them:





They are a little tall for Mya so her's didn't stay on long, but Kylan has worn his for quite awhile today!

2 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

For me your pregnancy has flown by! I can't believe how soon your baby is going to be here!

Your kids look adorable in their work boots.

The Fallon Schank's said...

'Love the boot pictures! They are too cute!