Friday, July 9, 2010

My Wonderful Hubby!

I have to brag about my wonderful husband for a minute. I have been really sick this week - like more sick than I can remember being ever - and he has been awesome! He has been making breakfast, lunch and dinner for the kiddo's, getting them down for naps and bed and doing the dishes and cleaning up after them. I don't know what I (or the kids) would have done without him this week! Today he (and both sets of grandparents) will be busy at youth conference, so the kids and I will be on our own and even though I am doing lots better we sure are going to miss him!!!
P.S. Baby and I are doing okay. I have just had a bad case of the stomach flu that I can't seem to kick and had gotten really dehydrated. Luckily I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he gave me his recipe for his rehydration drink which is working wonders at keeping me much more hydrated and helping me to feel so much better!!! I have another appointment next week just to make sure baby and I are doing okay and that I have gained back some weight (when I weighed in I actually weighed less than last month).

No comments: