Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cousins

Kylan's new favorite thing to say is "Mom, my cousins just wore me out." He started it after having a sleep over at grandma Teri's last week with Leah and Braden. Now he is in 7th heaven because Rachel and her three kiddo's are here and this morning when I got up and found him snuggled up on the the couch by himself he told me "Mom, my cousin's just wore me out" and that is the truth. We had a hard time seperating them all at 10:30 last night and I am so glad that they are finally all to the age where they love playing with each other! Mya on the other hand was as shy as could be until about 10:30 last night when she gave Aunt Rachel a kiss which for anyone who knows anything about my little girl is big stuff. I only get about one a week if I am lucky!

No comments: