Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wow It's Already Been 2 Weeks! 32 Weeks . . .

32 weeks and counting. I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post - wow time flies when you are busy! Only 6-8 weeks left until this little guy is here and I am not ready - haven't had time! Right now there is no place for the little guy to sleep, so that is at the top of the list of things to get done - buy a new crib! (Mya is not going to be out of her's and that one is on it's last leg)!
P.S. Kylan asked me this week if he could watch me push the baby out. I told him no, but he can come see the baby after I push him out. He then asked if they could give him a bath before he see's him and I assured him he would be cleaned up. Tim says I watch too many shows with women having baby's!

2 comments:

jamie k said...

kassi that is so funny! kylan's great. yes, you must watch too many of those shows.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Kassi, we still have a crib you can borrow if you'd like. It's the white one that Chels and N8 used. (It's just in our attic.)