Monday, June 21, 2010

30 Weeks 5 Days & My Best Friend this Pregnancy

Here it is in all it's glory. I have grown so much and I still have about 7-9 weeks left! Yikes! I have discovered a new best friend this pregnancy and I want to share it with everyone because I know I am not the only one who has tummy issues during pregnancy (or any other time). It's a Univera product called Aloe Gold and it is awesome! I am very skeptical of products like this, and because of this it took me quite awhile to even try the products let alone start selling them, but I am so glad that I did just for this one product if nothing else!!! So if anyone else would like to try it and see for themselves, let me know!
P.S. I forgot to take it yesterday in all of our father's day business and I had a HORRIBLE day tummy wise, so that was just the nail in the coffin for me!

2 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Remind me of this next time I'm pregnant!!

Camille said...

Cute little baby bump:)