Monday, June 21, 2010

I Found the Camera!!!

This morning a miracle occurred and I found my camera! I was so excited!!! So here are some pics that I have been wanting to blog and now I can take some more pics of what the kids and I have been up to . . . too bad I have missed so many things though since it has been lost!
Our first (and only so far) beach trip of the summer:



The kids favorite foods: Mya and her scrambled eggs and Kylan and his toast and sausage and a few eggs:

Making cookies with mom and eating the dough at the end:

I need to take another pregnancy pic since I am almost 31 weeks now (scary!!)! I am definitly getting to the uncomfortable, can't sleep, can't eat (even though I still do) and can't move!

1 comment:

Mary said...

cute suit Mya. PS, I have a Bosch too. We can be Bosch twinners now.