Thursday, June 10, 2010

MIA Camera

I'm so mad because I can't find my camera (I hope two little kids haven't hid it, but I have a feeling they may have had something to do with it) and I have pics from our first day at the lake and pics that I wanted to take, so I am forced to give a pictureless update!

Kylan: Is a "working boy" who rides all day with dad in the dump truck (first crop) and even got to ride in the new big chopper with Aaron (thank you again). This morning both he and Mya rode while I was at the doctor and he was nice enough to allow Mya to sleep on his shoulder - such a good big brother! He also has quite the imagination, and even when he isn't at work he is working in the yard "breathing" (breading) the cows, gettting them back in the pen, disking the field, etc. He is also a great bubble blower for Mya!
Mya: Is talking more and more everyday. Her favorite words to say are "dink" (drink), "tankou" (thankyou) "that", "Ianknow" (I don't know), and "sorry". She is getting closer to being able to walk up and down the stairs - something she has been working on since we moved in, she really hates that she is the only one crawling up and down them. She loves to help me empty the dishwasher and to wipe her lips and hands with napkins, but flips out when you wash her!
Baby Boy: He is getting bigger and bigger everyday and he is VERY active! He really doesn't like it if anyone or anything presses against my belly and always kicks the kids if they lay on my belly. He even tried to kick away the heart beat thing today at the doctors office when the nurse was listening to him - she thought that was pretty funny! He isn't as low as his sister, but is still much lower than Kylan was which is good and bad sometimes, but he has been very nice to me in the swelling department and hasn't caused me to swell at all yet (the doctor was pretty impressed with that today). He should be arriving in 9-11 weeks (I am 29 weeks today) and I am getting excited to see him!

Well, that is our update. Hopefully I will find my camera soon and have some pics of everything to add later!

4 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I hope you find your camera soon.
Your kids are so cute.

Mary said...

I saw them blowing bubbles in the yard yesterday when I drove by in the tractor. I think it's so funny that we think it's normal for a 3 year old to be pretending to breed cows. Don't kids his age usually pretend about Star Wars and rocket ships? Cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and I think it is so cute, just wanted to let you know you have a lovely family! And congratlatios on your baby boy; I had my first child (baby boy) 19 months ago and I cannot believe how fast it's flown by! He is the joy of our lives! Anyways, take care, and I hope you find your camera! :)

LasVegasSchank's said...

Thanks for the update even though pictureless. Hope you find your camera. I dropped mine and so now the flash won't work... hence all my dark pictures lately. I need to go buy a new one :(