Saturday, December 11, 2010

Four Months

Emmit turned 4 months old on Wednesday. He had his check-up on Tuesday and the doctor said he looked great! He loved laying on the exam table because everytime he moved the paper would crinkle! He just smiled and laughed the whole time the nurse and doctor checked him out! One nurse told me he was so big for 4 months and then the lady who made my next appointment told me he looked so small for 4 months, so I guess he is just right:) Here are the stats:
Weight: 15lbs 12oz (70th percentile)
Height: 25 1/4 inches (70th percentile)
Head: can't remember measurement, but it was the 70th percentile also!
He may end up taller than Ky, since Ky was always in the 70th or higher for weight and 50th or lower for height!
For FHE we have been watching Christmas movies, so this is how they ended up watching the movie. Tim layed down first, then Kylan brought his pillow over and a blanket, and then somehow Mya made it into the middle. I added Emmit later for the above pic, but I thought it was pretty cute! My kids sure do love their dad! And yes, Tim is asleep!
We've had a busy week. Monday in the AM the kids came visiting teaching with me, then Tuesday in the AM Emmit had his doctors appointment. I also started getting some kind of flu that afternoon, and had it until today. Thursday I thought I was better, so Tim, Emmit and I went to Reno to finish up our Christmas shopping and to see the new Harry Potter movie (which we loved and Emmit slept through most of), and that night I was super sick by the time we got home. Today I am finally better so I am trying to catch up on laundry and get my house cleaned.
NEXT week, the Colorado cousin's come on Wednesday and I also have jury duty that day and then it will be Christmas before we know it! Hopefully tomorrow I will get pics of the kids in front of the tree before church!

No comments: