Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Swimming

Wednesday night after bowling we went swimming at the indoor pool. The kids had a great time and it is now one of the things that Kylan asks daily to do again (along with going to Aunt Lynne's house, bowling and the latest going to Evan's house). Kylan was quite the fish, swimming every where in his life jacket, and Mya surprisingly loved it also! I wasn't sure how she would react since she wasn't a huge fan of the water at the lake this summer!

Mya kept getting out and telling me she was wet!

I hung out with Jocelyn and Emmit outside the pool. I'm not a huge swimmer and wasn't too eager to get into a swim suite only 4 months after having a baby! We had a good time playing and watching everyone! These two are definitly the most easy going of all of Rayanne and my kids!



1 comment:

LasVegasSchank's said...

Love all of the pictures! Carter loves bowling too. My mom and Gma took him. Can't wait to see all of you. We are planning a trip hopefully soon!