Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Tooth!

The mystery behind Emmit's crankiness for the last week or so has been solved - he has a tooth! Earlier yesterday he was chewing on my leg and I thought I felt something sharp, but didn't stop to investigate. Later that evening I finally did and surprise - HE HAS A TOOTH! This is new for us to have a child start teething before their first birthday, and although he is only a couple weeks from being 1 (how is that possible???) he still made it! And with how cranky he still is I'm sure more aren't far behind (did I mention Tim left for Scout Camp yesterday and won't be back until NEXT Saturday, ya wish me luck)!

1 comment:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Oh, man, that is actually so great! (We're still waiting for one of Chels' 12-year-old molars to come in, and we had to have her upper cuspids surgically bracketed to pull them down.) Yet, you'll probably need some Tylenol for him (and you!) :)