Monday, August 13, 2012

The last 11 days . . .

I have to say overall the adjustment to 4 kids has not been too bad. Just the normal new baby stuff - lack of sleep, soreness, etc. All three of the kids have done great with her (yes even Emmit has done great with her) and really she is an easy baby, or maybe she just has to be because she is the 4th, either way, we are really enjoying having her as part of our family and can't imagine what life was like without her. We have also been very spoiled by our families and people in our ward. Tonight was the first time I had to make dinner since she was born. We are so grateful for everyone who has helped out, especially my parents, Tim's parent's, Uncle Derild, Aunt Lynne and Reed & Carissa. It made the adjustment that much easier that is for sure!
So, here are a couple new pics. Tim and my dad both have archery deer tags here in Fallon and their season opened this past Friday. Saturday night Tim shot this buck. Not too bad for his first time! It was very late, so we had to wake Ky up to see it. We knew he was tired but we also knew he would be very mad in the morning if we didn't wake him up to see it!
 Sunday was our first time to church with all the kids. They did great, but Emmit, Ila and I went home after sacrament meeting. Emmit still won't stay in nursery by himself and I really didn't want to take my 10 day old baby into nursery! This was our first pic of all the kids together!
 And we have all been loving on this cute little girl. I know I'm probably a little biased but she is just so dang cute!

3 comments:

jamie k said...

she's adorable. and i love her name.

you already went to church!!!!? good for you. you guys seem to be doing well :).

Karin said...

Congrats Kas! She is darling and you seem to have it all under control some how!

Tessa said...

Congrats Kassi shes beautiful! I am happy Kylan finally got a brown haired sibling, he looks so proud!