Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Sorensen Family Fun!

The Sorensen Family Fun continued last week. Once again I only have pics of some of it! Tuesday was Tim's birthday. We spent the day at the lake with the fam (various members of the family camped out there Monday-Wednesday) and had a yummy dinner of hot dog caserole, dutch over potatoes, salad and peanut butter sheet cake. It was tons of fun! Wednesday was Bill's birthday, so we hosted Pizza Barn pizza and DQ ice-cream cake at our house since we didn't go out to the lake that day (I am too pregnant now to go to the lake without my hubby). Gav and Rayanne picked out a barbi princess cake for the birthday boy. The nieces all LOVED it!

 Sometime during the week (probably while I was in the shower) Kylan got ahold of my camera. Here are the two cute pics out of the 20 he took!

 This was taken before my appointment last week when I was 2 days short of 38 weeks. I was really hoping this would be my last doctors appointment, but since the baby isn't here yet and my appointment is tomorrow, I guess I was wrong. Oh well, maybe Emmit will have a good 2nd birthday after all!
 These pics are from Monday morning before the Lewis's all headed back to the airport to go home.
 Mya had so much fun with Coralee! She misses her already!
 Kylan had tons of fun with Landon and Braylon. He misses them!
 And Emmit just had fun with everyone!
 Pretty good pic of all the grandkids (minus Luke). We had Mary take pics of everyone the night of Teri's birthday party (which was SOOOOO much fun) so we did get some with all the grandkids (minus baby sister who refused to come out).

 The siblings (who were here on Monday, once again there is a sibling pic with all 7)
Torturing Billy!
We had so much fun with everyone! All the siblings were together last week which was great! The only family member missing was Rachel husband Steve who had to work (we missed you Steve)! 
We have had such a great summer with both of our families! Yesterday my wonderful sis-in-law Rayanne took my kids pretty much all day (except Emmit who needed a nap) so that they could play before she heads to Idaho for the Young reunion and then onto Kansas for 2 weeks to see her family. I don't know what my kids are going to do with all but Logan out of town! They have been spoiled with cousins! I am just so grateful for such a wonderful family (both Sorensen and Schank)!
As for BABY SISTER UPDATE: After a visit to the hospital Saturday night and getting sent home (the nurse was sure I was going to be kept and then sure that I would be back) I know I am dialated almost to a 4, but baby was still a little high. I'm pretty sure that she has moved down in the last couple days, but who knows I also was 100% sure I was in labor on Saturday! At this point I doubt she will come before her due date because I doubt I will go anymore into labor until they break my water (that's been the trend anyway) and my doctor goes out of town this Friday for a week, which means she is gone until my due date. I'm just trying to enjoy being baby free for a few more days!

No comments: