Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lost Pictures

It seems like I only take pictures on my phone and then use it to blog which isn't the best way to do things, so now that things have kind of settled down and I'm learning how to juggle 4 kids a little better (only at home, I still haven't figured out how to go out in public by myself with all 4) I thought I'd blog some pictures from my actual camera that I haven't gotten around to sharing!
Mya, Ila and I headed down to the dairy to see something. Can't really remember what right now, but I'm sure it was great and I'm sure it wasn't a long trip because while she is overall a very good baby, Ila HATES her stroller!

One day the kids were outside playing basketball. The full size hoop is too tall for Emmit and Mya to shoot at and the little one wouldn't stay together and I was too busy taking care of Ila to keep coming outside to fix it. Well, Ky was a very good big brother and he would hold the smaller hoop so the little ones could shoot at it! What would I (or they) do without him!

Coloring and writing is something that we seem to do a lot of around here. And they would sit and cut up paper for hours if I let them, but I can't handle the mess that makes everyday!

Ila did really like her swing. She has kind of grown out of it now, but it saved our lives during the day for awhile there when she wouldn't nap well!

Ila in the cow outfit! My aunt and uncle got this for Mya and so I was hoping it would fit her at least once and it did! There was one cool day that I put her in it, then by the time it was cool everyday she had grown out of it!

Ila and dad napping at lunch time.

More of the kids playing.

Notice the concerned look on Ila's face. That's how she looks most of the time if Emmit is near!

I took Mya, Emmit and Ila to the pumpkin patch with an ABC school group. It was fun and an adventure. There were a billion bees that kept following everyone around. We used the stroller until we got on the hayride, then we had to leave it behind. The hayride dropped us off at the cars instead of where it picked us up and my keys were in the stroller so I had to drag the kids with their pumpkins all the way back to the stroller only to find it COVERED in bees. We had to jog back to the car to get the bees to get off the stroller, then I had to hurry and throw it and the kids in the car and shut the door, then stop a ways down the road and actually buckle them in or else we would have had 100 bees in the car. We made it with no stings and only 1 bee in the car! Not too bad! And these two LOVED picking out their pumpkins!


1 comment:

Hanna said...

I had to laugh at the picture of Ila and Emmitt because it is very much the same expression that Elise has when Laila is near. :) She adores Brin though.

And what a great big brother Ky is to hold the hoop, that is so sweet!