Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

I am attempting to catch up on my blog! I mostly take pictures on my phone now and haven't figured out a really convenient way to blog using them so I have been putting it off and now it is June and I still haven't covered Christmas! Yikes! We'll see how much I can remember! It snowed a little bit a couple times in December. Here is a picture of Mya in the snow, so Ky must have been at school and I don't know where Emmit was!
 Our ward Christmas Party this year was a brunch and it was really fun. Here is cute Ila and I hanging out. 
 Mya, Lexi and Leah watching the little program the kids put on.
 And sitting on Santa's lap. Only Mya and Kylan would do it. The other two sat on his lap at the Sorensen Family party earlier in the week (which I need to find the pictures of so I can blog that) so we didn't traumatize Emmit and make him sit on his lap again - or even go near him for that matter!
 Tim and I also took all 4 of the kids to the movie for the first time. It went really well. I think Ila ended up falling asleep on Tim for the whole thing and the other three were super good. We saw The Avengers.


No comments: