Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moving

Tim and I bought our house in July of 2005. We lived in it until August of last year, when we had to rent it out while Tim completed the Dairy Herdsmen program at Utah state in Logan. We then moved back from Logan, with a baby, the end of April of this year and have had to move back into our house. I hate moving. I have hated even more knowing that a year ago everything was where it was supposed to be and all my pictures were on the walls. Now I am putting all the same stuff back in the same place, except that now I have the added degree of difficulty of having a baby while doing all of this.
Anyway, to get to the point of this. . . After moving back from Utah I concentrated on just unpacking the stuff we had taken to Utah with us and brought back, and in about a week I had unpacked and put away all of that. The plan was to then bring in boxes from storage one at a time so that the house wouldn't be full of boxes again. My husband (who I love) decided one night while my brother was here to just bring in all the boxes. That was about a month ago and since then my breakfast nook and third bedroom have been full of boxes.
I may be crazy, but to motivate me to get rid of the mess, I have agreed to have kids stay with me during youth conference just so that Tim and I will have to clean out the boxes in the extra bedroom and set up the bed that is still in the storage shed. Wish me luck! I will post pictures if this is accomplished, if not our living room will be wall to wall blow up mattresses!
P.S. Two posts in one day - don't think this is going to happen often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute guys! I cannot wait to see him a few weeks (hopefully!) Love you guys. It is great reading about you.

Love,
Rach

Montserrat said...

I was just wondering yesterday when exactly you had your baby and what you ended up naming him. I never did hear. He is SO CUTE! So are you guys gonna keep on with the 'K' names?

Glad to know you've joined the blogging world. Tell your Mom and Dad hello for me!

Kassi said...

Montse
It was so good to hear from you! We aren't going to keep with the "K" names (none of our girl names start with a K), but when he was born he looked just like my baby pictures, so we went with the K boy name. Now he looks just like his dad, except he still has my mouth:)