Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rolling Over




After weeks of trying as hard as he can, Kylan has finally been able to pick up his 'Adams' head and rolled from his back to his stomach. Of course, I haven't actually seen him do it, but when I went to get him out of his crib this morning he was on his stomach. The biggest obstacles in this have been of course what to do with the shoulder and also lifting his head. He has been rolling from his stomach to his back since he was 3 weeks old - he really didn't enjoy tummy time! Here are pictures of what I have witnessed so far in the rolling. What you can't tell in the pictures is the amount of energy that Ky puts into this. It's almost painful to watch! I'm just so excited to see him moving more and I can't wait until he starts crawling and walking. I know, I'm probably crazy to say that, but his cousin who is almost a year old is doing all those fun things and I can't wait for Ky to be able to play with him, rather than just stare at him!
On another subject, I was in Walmart yesterday and saw a girl with a newborn baby and I couldn't believe how much Ky has changed in just 3 short months! Of course he is as big or bigger than two six months old that I know, but he is already so much more independent than he used to be!

No comments: