Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My FIrst Post





So I love looking at other peoples blogs - friends, family, etc - and so I decided I would start my own. I wanted to start this blog by telling a little bit about me and my little family. Tim and I have been married since October 16, 2004. We were high school sweethearts and after Tim's mission, me finishing school and him finishing school, now live in our home town of Fallon, NV. My husband works on the family dairy with his dad, uncle, brother and cousin. He is a 4th generations dairyman. I stay home with our sweet son Kylan and plan on going back to subbing at the high school one day a week next school year. I went to school to become a social studies high school teacher, and absolutely love being with the high school kids, I know hard to believe, but I think that they are the greatest. We are members of the LDS church. Tim is the second counselor in the young mens and scout master, and I am first counselor in the young womens (love the teenagers).
First and foremost Tim and I are the parents of Kylan Brett. He was born March 15, 2007. He weighed 8lbs 5 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Since then he has doubled his weight and then some. He is smiley and loves to laugh and play on the floor. He has brought so much happiness to our lives! This blog will most likely be dedicated to him and any other siblings that come along!

No comments: