Sunday, August 26, 2007

First Football Game and Tahoe

This weekend Ky had two more firsts: First Fallon Greenwave Football game. Kylan had a great time. He is so happy if he can watch people (takes after his mom). When he was tired of people watching he went to sleep on Grandpa Schank and then woke up and had a bottle with Aunt Carly. While Ky had a great time, the outcome of the game wasn't pretty. Good thing he doesn't know what is going on!


Saturday Kylan went to Lake Tahoe for his first time on Grandpa Schank's boat. He did much better with his life jacket - he just fell asleep whenever we were in the boat. I guess he figures that since he is going to be tortured in his jacket he might as well go to sleep. He had fun on the beach and lounging in the boat in Emerald Bay.


Everytime we go to Tahoe it just amazes me that there is somewhere that beautiful only an hour and a half from Fallon!

6 comments:

Alisha said...

keep tahoe blue!! i miss it there. that was my refuge while we were in reno. i love it.
btw, will greenwave football ever get better

Kassi said...

Tim is convinced that Fallon is cursed, so no probably not!

Mary said...

Was the water freezing there? When we went, the water was too cold to get in, and the sand was too hot to get out.

Kassi said...

The water is always freezing! I didn't get in, but my brothers did and Tim. I have to be on the boat for about 3 hours with no shade before I can stand it! At Emerald Bay there is a bunch of shade on the beach, in fact when we left all the beach was in the shade, so the sand wasn't bad! It's just pretty to look at!

Karin said...

Enjoy the days when your baby will just fall asleep anywhere and being so close to grandma and grandpa! I looked up where Toulouse is on the map so I could see where Kort is going. Bert was in Paris and he loved it. I'm sure Kort will too. See you soon.

Kim said...

Kylan is too cute! I love that chair that sits him up. Looks like fun times!