Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my 25th birthday, and while Tim's original birthday plans didn't happen, we still had a very nice day. My brothers wathed Kylan so that Tim and I could go to dinner last night and the night before we had a family dinner with both of our families and my favortie - homemade ice-cream! We went to dinner last night at my favorite place "Don Julios." As far as Tim and I are concerned, they have the best Mexican and Italian food in Fallon! This is my present from Tim and Brett and Teri. It is my 3-in-1 HP photo quality printer. It scans, copies and prints normal documents and photo quality! I am loving it! Five years ago who would have thought I would be so excited about getting a printer for my birthday, but I am! Sorry I don't have more exciting pics, but I kind of forgot to take pictures with everything that was going on!

This is also my first attempt at putting a video on my blog. This is of Kylan not getting into crawling position, which he does constantly except when I wanted to get it on video. I thought it might still be enjoyable to watch for those of you who haven't seen him in action. He also days "da da" in it over and over again



Kylan NOT getting into crawling position from Kassi Sorensen and Vimeo.
I put videos I create on Vimeo. You can see my profile.

There are some other notable August Birthday's that I would like to recognize on this post, since I have been a slacker about it:
Grandma Teri - Aug 4th
Aunt Rachel - Aug 9th
Aunt Carly - Aug 21st
My Friend Josh - Aug 26th (I think!)
My Friend Michelle - Aug 30th (we were in the nursery together at the hospital)
Great Uncle Ernie (aka Uncle Buck) - Aug 31st
We love all of you and wish you a very happy birthday!

7 comments:

Kim said...

he is way too cute! I have only seen him sitting on laps or sleeping, it was fun to watch him in action. Wyatt doesn't have the da sound he just says ga ga over and over. I am working on getting him to say mom first though, so its all good.

Camille said...

Happy 25th Birthday! It's funny how we get excited about different stuff as we get older. Recently I received new spatulas as a gift and I was so excited you would have thought they were diamond coated or something!

Kylan is a cutie! He'll be crawling all over the place before you know it!

Kim said...

So Aaron and I thought we would go try this restaurant you talk about. So the only one we knew about was Julio's by Pizza Barn. We pull up to the parking lot and I say, this isn't Don Julios, do you think there is another one. Aaron doesn't know and then I am like no way would there be another mexican/italian restaurant in fallon with the same name. So we eat there - luckily what we had was very good. So we drive over to the movie theater and wa-la there is Don Julios. We laughed, now we have another restaurant to try. Do they serve the same food?

Alisha said...

happy bday!! 25 is the best!babies, hubbies, homes, etc. soooooo fun. from vimeo click on embed, then copy and paste in edit html in your blog. if it doesn't make sense let me know.
btw, how can i get music on my blog.

Kassi said...

Kim - They do have the same food, however the place on Maine St. is owned by the original owners (long story) and their food is better. I'm so excited you guys tried it though!
Alisha - thank you! I will retry and see if it works better! For music just click on where it says "Get Music tracks" unter my player, create an account and then search for your music. When you have all you want go to "my account" and click on "add to myspace or facebook" then get the playlist code for ..." Choose E then on your blog go to customize, add page element and choose HTML/JavaScript. After that you can put it wherever you want and everytime you add a new song it automatically appears on your block, you don't have to re-enter the code. Let me know if you need more info!

Kassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kassi said...

Thankyou Alisha! Works great now!