Friday, April 11, 2008

Playing in the park and other cute pics . . .

A couple days ago Ky and I decided to walk to the park in the afternoon. It was so much fun!! Now that he walks pretty well he was so excited to be let out of his stroller so he could walk with mom. He was even brave enough to climb up one of the toys by himself - of course he crawled, didn't walk just to be safe!! We went down a slide together (he wasn't too sure about that) and then he swung which he loved - he giggled the whole time. On the way back, since school was out soon, we went to West End and met Reed and Carissa after school - we wished we could have taken them home with us. When we got home Ky slept for 3 hours! We'll have to do this more often!
Yesterday Bradon came over and played so his parents could finish up their front yard (we're both doing the same things in our front yards). It was so much fun! Of course I forgot to take pics of them together but I did get a cute one of Bradon while Ky was sleeping!

Strollin' in the park

Climbing up the equipment - takes a lot of concentration!

I'm the king of the world!! (he made it clear to the top all my himself)

How Ky waits for his breakfast in the morning - snuggled in the chair with his blankie and cow!

My cute nephew - I may be biased, but I think he and Ky are two of the cutest little boys ever!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

i love kys little sideways lip!!

Camille said...

I can't believe how fast these boys grow up. Talon is just 3 months behind him!! It is too fast if you ask me. Way cute pics!