Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Windows and Cousins

We have started the installation of our windows thanks to the help of my cousin Abe (at the moment, he is my favorite cousin). He and Lindsey put new windows in last summer, and since Abe is awesome at this stuff he offered to come over. We were so glad because Tim and I tend to panic when things don't fit just right or we aren't quite sure what to do, but thanks to Abe we were able to install 4 of the 7 yesterday and will finish up tonight! I love them already. I will post pics later of how they look!

Bradon came and played today (always fun) and he and Kylan had a blast. I couldn't find my camera for part of the day, but they danced to 4 minutes to save the world, the new Madonna song, which I don't care for but Ky (and apparently Bradon) love, ate pancakes, took a bath (poor Bradon tries to get as far away from Ky as possible due to his continual splashing), played outside and layed on Tim and my bed, drank orange juice and watched Greece. Grandma Fraker picked him up after she got done subbing, and Kylan was pretty broken up to see him go. We are so excited that he and his parents are going to be sealed this week in the temple! We are also so excited to be able to see Rachel, Steve and Braylon for a few days while they come for this event! I can't wait to see these three boys together again!

I did take one quick pick of the dining room with the two installed windows. The big window was two smaller windows, but one window unit, so we decided to just put a big picture window. We were a little nervious, but we love it!

No comments: