Saturday, October 17, 2009

Five Years

Well, when I posted yesterday it didn't even dawn on me that it was my anniversary, so one day late here is the five year anniversary post. Tim and I actually celebrated on Thursday since last night was the night before opening duck season and he was spending the night with his brother and two hunting buddies (not the right people to be spending your anniversary with). We went to La Fiesta in Fernley because their steak and lobster is about $10 cheaper than the one in Fallon, even though they are owned by the same people, then to Steve's Ice-Cream, and then home to our babies (Thanks Tonya for watching them). We were laughing about since we have kids we don't have to do anything really spectacular for our anniversary, as long as we don't have our kids for a few hours we're good!
Anyway, Happy Five Years Honey, I can't wait to spend another 80 with you (and then forever)!

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

Happy Anni guys!! I just blogged about our anni kass, so you are doing good if you did it just one day late!! Love you guys!