Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding Pics . . . Finally!

Here are my pictures from Carly and Kyle's wedding. I am ashamed at the lack of photos. While we decorated, I remembered my camera but forgot my memory card in the computer. We (luckily) took our family pics before the sealing, but I have no pics of them coming out of the temple because Mya screamed from the time we came out until we left. At the reception, I was busy holding Mya and/or chasing Kylan, so no photos were taken there until after my parents took my kids home, so here are the few good ones that I have.

Mya and Kylan (and part of my lense cover) on the steps of the temple.

My handsome boy (not cute, only Mya is cute)!

Climbing up the stairs. I think its funny how you let your other children do things you would have never dreamed of letting your first do, like crawl around in nice clothes on the side walk!
Carly and all the kids. Braylon never would look up! (L to R Braylon 33 months, Mya 8 months, Leah 17 months, Braden 3 yrs, Kylan 2 1/2)
Cutting the cake

The first dance and the beautiful backdrop that Teri made. We were a little skepical of the doors (at least I know I was), but Carly kept insisting that they would look good and it was the coolest and prettiest backdrop I have ever seen! It was awesome!

Mother and son and Father and daugher.

All the guys L to R: Laine, Cameron, Gavin, Steph, Tim, Brett and Braden, Kyle, Kyle's dad, Quincy (brother-in-law), cousin, friend, and step dad. Kyle has all sisters!

All the girls! L to R: Kyles sisters (I can't remember the little girls names, but not pictured is his sister who is a couple months younger than Mya), Erin, Megan, Karly, Carly, Tonya, Rachel, Me, Rayanne and Leah.

1 comment:

zippy said...

Aww! Your kids are both SO cute! What a beautiful bride Carly makes!! I think the backdrop Teri made is awesome--wow, how creative and unique. I bet she gets lots of requests to loan that one out! : ) Did she get all those awesome doors new or used?