Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wedding Bells . . . Again!!



I am so happy to announce (but a little late in doing it) that my little brother Kort is getting married to an awesome girl Jessie (Kort calls her Jessica, but she goes by Jessie so I am working on calling her Jessie) Potts who is from Washington. They will be getting married in the Seatle Temple December 22 and having an open house in Fallon on January 2nd. We are so excited for them and we LOVE Jessie - she is awesome! Congrats guys, sorry I am so late posting it! I guess knowing before it was official threw me off!!!





P.S. Just in case you were wondering, my two families are following the same pattern as last year, we just moved it up a month - Tonya and Laine in November and Kade and Leah in January, now Carly and Kyle in October and Kort and Jessie in December!

P.P.S. You guys need a better picture of you together, this was all I could find on Facebook and it's not the best - Kort you look like you are on drugs!

3 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Congrats Kort! What an exciting time for your family!!!

Abe n Linz said...

lol about Kort looking like he was on drugs. I wouldn't say that was my first thought. . .but I am sure they can do better :)
We're excited for them.

Nat's mom said...

Oh our little Korty is grown up. We're excited for him!
Kassi, of course Kort looks like he is on drugs - Love is the drug...