Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brag Post about My Boy

This morning Kylan woke up from having a bad dream, so while I was laying in bed with him he put his hand on my cheek and said "Mom, I love you so much!" and I thought, I have the best boy ever! However, all these I love you's will stop in a couple years, so I wanted to brag about how sweet he is right now, so here goes:
  • Kylan tells me he loves me several times a day (second only to his dad)
  • If I've been at work, or when Tim get's home from work, or if we've been in another room for any length of time, he comes and gives us a big hug and says "I've missed you" or "I'm so glad I found you"
  • Yesterday he wanted to know where his cartoon went and when I said it's on commercial he said "Thank you mom for telling me that"
  • He says that I am his "Sweat Heart" and dad is a "sweat dad" and Mya is a "sweet girl" and he is a "sweat Ky-Ky"
  • If we tell him he is a good boy or the best boy, he tells us we are a good mom/dad or best mom/dad
  • When we leave one of the grandparent's houses he always says while we drive away "I love grammy and grandpa and I miss them and they are going to miss Ky-Ky"
  • He makes sure that dad kisses each of us goodbye before going to work - and he even made Grandma Kenna kiss me before she left the other day
  • If I don't kiss him before I leave him in nursery he gets really sad and has to be cuddled by one of the teachers because I didn't kiss him goodbye
  • When I tuck him in he has to give me a "tight squeeze, hug and kiss" repeated about 3 times
  • And my favorite phrase since he was about 18 months "cuddle, buggle spoon me"

I love this little boy so much and I am so grateful to have him as my son! Even when he makes me that maddest (like he did last night), I can't stay mad at him for too long! So, sorry to the rest of you, but I got the sweetest boy in the whole wide world!

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

He is such a sweet boy!