Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas . . . and Baby Update

Mya and Uncle Kent Christmas Eve. We were with the Schank fam for Christmas Eve this year. We also told everyone that we were expecting on Christmas Eve. We were going to wait until Christmas day, but Bill called on the 24th and we wanted to tell him on the phone, so we told everyone then!

Mya doing her silly smile for the camera. She was making this smile all Christmas Eve for anyone taking her picture! P.S. don't you love her PJ's - they came with a removable tu-tu!
The kids in front of the tree before going to bed! Kylan was so excited!
My handsome boy!
My beautiful (silly) girl
The kids patiently waiting Christmas morning at Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen's for everyone to get home from doing chores before opening presents! I didn't get any more pics of Christmas - every year I say I will, and every year I get too busy and tired!

Reading the kids their new book from their Colorado cousins before bed - the camera lense was all foggy from being in the cold car, but I thought it was still cute!

In baby news . . . Thank you everyone for the congrats. We are getting used to the idea of having another baby so soon (we weren't planning on getting pregnant again until next year at this time), but it is strange to be pregnant and not be expecting it! I have had one meltdown over it (Mya and this baby will only be 18019 months apart), but overall we are getting pretty excited. I haven't been really sick like I usually am, but everyday I wake up praying that today isn't the day that it hits! I'm also not sure how far a long I am, but I have an appointment on Tuesday, so hopefully we will be able to figure it out a little better then! Kylan is super excited -he has been telling me for 3 weeks now that there is a baby in my belly and it turns out he was right!

5 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I will have to admit that I was pretty surprised that you're pregnant, but I am really excited for you. I hope that you don't sick as well! It's no fun.

mum08 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alisha said...

my two girls are 18 months apart. i'm no gonna lie...the first 7-8 months was pretty tough for me. now, i LOVE it. they are best buds and i wouldn't change it.
i hope the nausea keeps eluding you!
congrats.

Kari said...

congrats, kassi! and hope you and your family had a merry christmas!

DK Johnston said...

Congrats on the baby! I have to tell you that I really know exactly how you are feeling! Lincoln & Isaac are 19 months apart too. I think I had quite a few melt downs when I found out. I was happy, but pretty nervous about it. Now that Isaac is here, I don't know how I could have ever felt that way! Heavenly Father sure knows what he is doing! I really am excited for you. 3 is a lot of work...but so much fun. I also think 19 months has been a GREAT space! Lincoln has been an angel through it all. He adjusted to the new baby SO fast because he is still young enough that he doesn't really care about not being the baby any more. Good luck and hang in there...there will be a point where you stop feeling nauseated..hopefully it's soon!!