Saturday, February 27, 2010

Funny Stories

My kids have done/said some funny things lately that I want to get written down before I forget them.
  • When Mya is ready for bed now she slides off my lap, goes and gives her dad, her brother and I a kiss then walks back to her room and tries to climb into her crib. It is so funny and cute!
  • Mya really wants to be able to climb up on things like her brother does, so she'll stand by what she wants to get up on and lifts one leg while straining with everything she has to lift herself up.
  • Mya loves to wrestle and she makes the funniest noises when she jumps on Tim or tries to knock him over. It is her favorite part of the day to wrestle with dad.
  • If you turn a basketball game on Mya immediately starts clapping - she knows that is what you do at a basketball game.
  • She likes to pretend to talk on the phone.
  • Kylan likes to hammer random nails that have been removed from the wall into pieces of wood laying around. While doing this yesterday he told him dad he was able to do it because he is a big boy.
  • This morning when he woke up and got into bed with us he immediately wanted to measure his hand against his dad. When he saw how small his hand was compared to his dad's, he said don't worry, when I am big like you then my hand will be big like yours.
  • He loves to pretend to cut my hair and fix it for me. After doing this yesterday he and I were looking in a mirror together. I asked him if we looked alike and he said no, I am handsome just like my daddy.
  • If he hasn't see his grandma's for longer than a day he likes to call them and the first thing he says is "I miss you so much!"
  • Kylan likes me to do cheers for him while he plays basketball, and even tells me which ones to do and when.

No comments: