Sunday, February 7, 2010

What We've Been Doing . . .

Tim's grandpa John Sorensen passed away Monday, February 1. Since then, things have been very crazy. I was asked to make a slide show for the viewing and family and although I get a little stressed about making these, I am happy that I can do this for the family. So, between being glued to my computer (and sometimes wanting to throw it), family dinners, airport runs, making food, etc. we have been pretty busy to say the least.

It has been great to see so many of Tim's cousins that he hasn't seen for a long time, and probably won't see again! So, here are some pics of the last few day. Actually, I think I only took pics at the viewing, the rest of the time I was too busy with other things to remember to pull the camera out! Oops!

All the kids, minus Bill.

Kylan took the next two pics. He took A LOT of pics, but these two were the only ones of peoples heads and faces!

2 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

What great pictures! We have missed Bernice--she always had the very best taste for matting pictures. (I'd just hand the picture to her, and say, "Do it how you would like it.") We will miss John, too. I can remember taking Der to art lessons with him. We'd see Kade drawing away there. John actually taught Der to draw. He was a very talented man.

JRC said...

Wow, you can really see the family resemblences is those pictures. In the second picture, it looks like Jeremy Whitaker to me, and in the 3rd picture, the top far right girl, looks like Tawnya. And holy cow, Tim looks just like Brett when he was young!