Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Official Doctors Appointment

I had my first appointment today. They were super busy and I ended up waiting about 40 min just to get called in, which is really odd! Anyway, what I found out was that I have lost 4 lbs, which I was very excited about because since I haven't been as sick as last time I was afraid I had gained weight, and I was too early to find the heart beat (you could hear mine in the placenta), so I am going back in two weeks so that they can hear it.
Oh, and I sat near a girl that I have had in class at the high school several times who was complaining to all of her friends on the phone that it was taking them too long to write her a pass back to school. So so so sad! I wish that some of the girls who are now raising babies at the high school would tell all their friends how much it sucks to be a teenage mom!

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

Oh the joys of waiting! Two appointments ago I swear they forgot about me because I was in a room in the back and I waited back their for about 40 minutes! Talk about being bored when you're by yourself!
And yes, other girls need to scare their friends out of wanting to have babies in high school!