Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We're back . . . Almost!

Mya playing with a new toy. The exciting part is she is awake and playing, not crying and wanting me to hold her!

Kylan on his "bicycle" (it's a scooter, that's just what he calls it).

Well, we are getting better, slowly but surely. Mya slept all night last night!!! She had been getting up every 2-3 hours and not going right back to bed - nightmare. I did take her into the doctor, only to have her start acting normal once we got there and not be running a fever, which I was happy about, but I felt kind of stupid in the doctors office. Oh well! I had started her on antibiotic yesterday (I had a refill on one she was on in December), and sp I guess it decided to kick in once we were at the doctors office.

Kylan has been good for a couple days with the exception of still having a little pink eye in one eye. He and I went to Uncle Cam's basketball game last night. It was so nice to have only one potty-trained child with me! I didn't even have to bring my diaper bag!

No comments: