Friday, January 8, 2010

Never mind the previous post . . . WE ARE NEVER GETTING BETTER!

UPDATE on the sick family:
  • Mya: no more fever, the antibiotics are working, however her sleep routine is all messed up and Tim and I feel like we have a newborn. She like to be up for hours in the middle of the night crying.
  • Kylan: Started a mystery fever last night and had it again this morning. No idea what it is - maybe he is getting some molars because he said that his mouth hurt last night, but who knows!
  • Tim: Still has his cold, although it has gotten some better, but he is still coughing, which when you add the screaming baby makes it nearly impossible to sleep at night.
  • Me: Have the nasty cold with a very sore throat and cough, especially at night, so like my husband I am not getting much sleep either.

Today marks a whole week that our family has been sick - I think I may go crazy if it doesn't end!

2 comments:

millie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
millie said...

Kassi I have a home made remedy that will work for you and Tim. It is all natural so it is safe for the baby. It helps ease soar throats and kind of clears the nose. Heat some water and in a cup add honey and lemon. Mixed with the hot water to drink. The lemon scratches and the honey soothes. It will work I promise.