Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Health Update

My sick boy and my silly girl. I just wish that you could hear her saying "Cheese" while making this face! This is what Ky has been doing for the last few days, just laying around on his pillow with dad's blanket watching cartoons.

Another of Kylan and yes he is biting his nails. He is officially a full fledged nail biter (like me unfortunately and my dad). And incase you are wondering what the paper is he has laying over him, it is a picture of an "M&M" train that he loves. He is obsessed with trains.

Another cute one of my Mya-girl.
I finally got Kylan to the doctor today - thank goodness for the walk-in clinic at the hospital! I've been there twice now in the last week (they remembered me today). Anyway, he had a fever of 103.7 in the office and when they looked at his throat they said his tonsils were really swollen, so he is now on antibiotic for tonsilitis and even though he is still acting very sick, I am so happy that we know what is wrong and he will be getting better very soon!
The nurse was very impressed with how well he spoke and how cooperative he was, he even took Ky's temp in his mouth, which he said most kids his age can't handle, but Kylan did it perfectly! They also weighed him and he weighs 35lbs (I have no idea if that is normal, or big or small, but he hasn't been weighed in so long I thought I should record it). He wasn't too happy when the doctor swabbed his throat, but I don't really blame him for that.
Tim and I both feel completely better today, so hopefully in then next couple days we will all be better! Yea!!!

No comments: